Sequestrum: Editor’s Reprint Award
Deadline: April 30, 2017
In addition to accepting general submissions of fiction, nonfiction, and poetry, Sequestrum is now reading submissions for our third annual Editor's Reprint Awards.
- Open to previously-published fiction, nonfiction, and poetry
- Two $200 first-place cash prizes (one fiction/nonfiction, one poetry), plus publication
- Minimum one runner-up per genre will receive publication and a cash prize
- Finalists listed on the site
- Tentative close date of April 30 (see site for details)
- $15 Entry Fee
- Length and subject are open
- Manuscripts reviewed on a rolling basis
- Multiple submissions allowed
- No identifying information should be on your manuscript
- For complete guidelines, visit https://www.sequestrum.org/editors-reprint-award-fiction-and-nonfiction
General Submission guidelines are here: http://www.sequestrum.org/submissions
Sequestrum averages 2,500+ readers a month, offers pay-what-you-can subscription options, is a paying market, and pairs all publications with stunning visual components. Contributors range from award-winning novelists and poets, including Pulitzer Prize finalists and Guggenheim and NEA Fellows (with other works featured in publications including The New Yorker, The Atlantic, The American Scholar, The Kenyon Review, many other university periodicals, and Best American Anthologies) to emerging voices and first-time writers.
We're proud of our little plot on the literary landscape and the writers and artists we share it with. Come see why.